DMCA notice of copyright infringement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is our policy ("Uploading.com") to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Uploading.com are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to Uploading.com's designated copyright agent by using the online ticket system Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Uploading.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint notice procedures for copyright owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- 1An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 2Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- 3Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Uploading.com to locate the material.
- 4Information reasonably sufficient to permit Uploading.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- 5A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- 6A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Notice and takedown procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Uploading.com will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if Uploading.com receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Uploading.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Under appropriate circumstances, Uploading.com may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of standard technical measures
It is Uploading.com policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
Partnership with Copyright owners and companies
We are open for cooperation witn 3rd party companies, thus we've implemented public tool that helps
remove illegal files without sending any tickets to our support.
Everyone company can send invite request to use http://abuse.uploading.com.
Our support team will review request and will approve account if no questions appreared.
We may also ask for additional documentation or explanation from company
that requesting account on Abuse Tool.
Feel free to contact our support team for further details.